Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life is good.

A life of student
Life is monotonous- Lecture, back home & the same routine of the day goes again.
Nothing I can complain unlike work that kills your entire day time.
Life is good right now... (:
Maybe I should add more colour to my uni life to the fullest.

Time flies so fast, reaching to the mid term test.
& I try to cut down on social network because it has been way too addictive.
In the end, there is no productive work that I have done rather than FB :(
Cause it's just so convenient  to access using phone & become a habit.
My fingers will always be "busy" with my phone for a few hours.
I see more cons of social network now..
400 friends in FB, How many of them are true friends.
Status updates & photo in every min & sec in the news feed, majority are curious.

I think I start getting to be less sociable & be the introvert side of me... :O
It's good to keep away from FB friends like this for a period of time.
That will only be music & me when I'm outside with my phone.




No comments: