Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bye June!

Still alive!
Hi & Bye to June month. How's your June month?
It ends like a blink of eyes that it's the last day of temp work.
At least it's fulfilling one to meet new people new stuffs & peanut money for me.
Maybe I just enjoy killing my time, smiling & entertaining with people. That's called service. (:

Welcome July month.
July is the start of school, which I've been anticipating for so long.
During the times at work, yearned over studying & had been enduring during my "miserable" times.
Life is too short to live with regrets.
well... Mug hard! and not to forget to play hard! ;D
My cute Mom & Dad at HK during May. #Summer weather


I want to getaway again...
Here my bubbles popping out:
I want to tour to Bangkok, shop till I drop.
I want to go to Perth, a peaceful place to stay at the local's house & be a tourist.
#2012 wishlist.

No comments: