Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Exam phobia

I've never been so worried about exam before. Its like running out of time to study or trying hard to chase up my pace. It's so difference in poly when I can still sit back & relax a few days. The feeling is back to the days when taking the O level.

October is a hectic month- Revision! Time is running out to chase up on 4 modules I have.

Went back to RP to study for my revision & the feeling was so different & sentimental.

Settled down & have a few thoughts of my own. I realized time flies real fast. It has been 2 years. Now, I'm studying with a totally different group of friends. And yet I still feel the "most memorable & happening" moment are in my poly days and poly friends. I wish time can rewind back to those days with all sort of crazy stuffs, jokes & laughter. (:

Flashback of my poly school days imprinted in my mind- the friends where I used to mingle around, the graduation days, the usual place where I used to study and more.

Oh well, I just miss that moment so much. Right now, concentrate on revision & I'm still blessed to meet kind souls around..

Another day to mug again... !



No comments: