Sunday, November 6, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore 2011

Given a column of your feelings:
Very happy, Happy, Satisfied, Sad, Very sad
I would fall in between the satisfied & sad.

I find time figuring out why I'm still back to the sad feeling sometime despite I have enjoy myself with good food, good friends & good time.

Initially I thought 1 was completely down. The second come up. Who really cares about how much you have done, people care only if matter happens & starts pinpointing & pushing on the blame. I am sad yet at the same time, being pissed off.
人人带着假面具,嘻嘻哈哈,我也可以带着面具玩下去,不要再给人踩我
so ugly much right.

I'm contradicting myself. How much I am willing to get out, in the end, I rejected an opportunity for me to move on to a new environment. I wish I could throw letter at any point of time after seeing how ugly it is. What do I really want... so many areas I want to try on, yet time & opportunity are restricted.

Oh well, push the work aside.
It's a long weekend.
A one day break to Universal Studio Singapore. (: Fun, Beautiful photo captured, the screaming was aweseome on a rollercoaster rides....
Life is like a rollercoaster. Not the up & down but it is made to be enjoy in the process of the riding & screaming. Muahha!

And my USS Khakis!


with Marilyn Monroe


Beautiful.



Unfortunately, heavy downpour for an hour plus.
Walking with the rain, indeed made a memorable one.


When the rain stopped, here comes the sun again...


Greatest smile ever.


awesome accompanies, pretty much.


Polaroid!


to a far far away.


and mark the end of the day.
Goodbye USS.

A simple break & an enjoyable one.

No comments: