Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nov month

Nov time. And Dec time. And month later, 2012.
Plan up your new year 2012 resolution? :)

Seeing all my friends reaching the 20s make me feel time flies fast.
From Secondary - Polytechnic - Working Adult
Ever since work begins, I've lesser social life & the same old people I meet, just that months later, friend get lesser contact & drift apart. not sad, just feel bored of the life with the mundane routine.

I realized this coming Friday, it is a special day 11.11.11. The date is just special & interesting.
Cross finger it turn out to be a good friday or simple friday for me without last minute cork up things happen.

And coming 13.11.11, it's the day without braces!
Im gonna miss it, I love having braces :)

I love this song and listen to it repeatedly. Nice- Pumped up kicks!

No comments: