Sunday, October 30, 2011

Roarrr

What's more with 2 more weeks to dental.
I'm more pissed off when I have to travel all the way to Pasir Ris to go for a dental appointment for 2 consecutive weeks. All the slots are majority booked & left me the night time.
Rightfully, by now, I should be removing my braces, if provided that my orthodontist are available after my work & worse, she request me to take off during my work day?!


I don't understand that : Why should a customer cater for the dentist's timing instead of my timing especially when I paid for the full cost, service, monthly consultant visit and everything?

The worse is that the dentist is not even available at all days of the night time including weekends & weekdays? *Utterly pissed off*

Let me rant this...
Even booking an appointment at the other outlet suck. When the personnel impatiently asked me "Tell me the name of the customer... ". I spoke loudly through the clinic phone "I am the customer!!!". *Downright pissed off*

Beside that, there's still another burden for my retainer cost fee. :(
I swear that will be the last time of my visit to my dental & the last 2 visits. *cross finger*

End of my ranting session. :)

It's no longer Monday Blue for me tomorrow.
I feel much more happier, I can no need to wake up at 5.30am, rushing and being so hectic in the morning & splitting myself into 2 parts, running about here & there, and I wish I can throw away all my shitty left over work! How awesome is it...
FCUK MY LIFE SERIOUSLY.
-some told me that to be appreciative of what I've, and I am trying to learn to appreciative of what I do.

Nevertheless, my long await USS has come.
*EXCITED MUCH* heh.

My weekend was rather simple.
Staying at home on a sat & sunday makes me feel like rotting.
The only companion is my mom.
It is really hard to persuade her out.
...


On a Saturday, a lunch date & ice-cream with my mum.
Chocolate, Tiramisu & Mint. :)

& I realised that the friends mingle around are getting lesser.
In my contact list, they are the same old people I mingle with.
oh well...

No comments: