Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Japanese Buffet

Last friday, an awesome dinner Japanese Buffet.
Buffet costs me $50, but it is very worth it to go.

I was in a cloud nine having with so many variety of food.... :)


with Chocolate Fondue dipped with Marshmallow and fruits....


with Seafood; Fresh Prawn and scallop. Most of the time, I ate the "fake" scallop that mixed with flour, now it's the fresh one!



Seafood loves.
Isn't it drooling?






Dessert with different flavour of cakes- green tea, cheese cake, chocolate & vanilla cake.
It come with ice-cream too, I love the freshly panfried salmon.



Tako Yaki! Fried crab, cold jap noodle & BBQ grill chicken.




with Miso soup, it tasted nice too!


Having a break from the buffet, took this with my greatest accompany.

Awesome late friday night out.
RedDot again, it was my second time there.
The beer there was thumb up! (at least beer wont kill much compared to Vodka/Tequila, esp to some bad drinker.)

Till then.

No comments: