Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Saturday love

A shopping day cum a meetup & catchup with friend.


Non-stop talking exercise did not make me tired for the whole day :)


It's a pity that there was no camera, cos the christmas decoration look very nice.




Exploring iphone camera apps...




Heading to town again, it was like almost every weekend of the common hangout place.
Kinda bored of the place, when I could try one day to close my eyes and walk around the area?



\
A good catchup on a saturday.




When the shop closed & no people walking ard the mall,
it looked very nice with the crystal tiny light on... :)

Life is good during weekend.
Because I find my own happiness (food & friend).
And instead of being stucked on the unhappy time.

Weekdays, life is just like a snail life, with no motivation.
till then.

No comments: