Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bitter & Sweet

Finally I officially ended my work. (:
Yet, I am so used to the routine I used to have, the work that gives to me, the people that I see everyday.
W/o it, I feel empty for these few days.

Still there is sentimental feeling in there. Afterall, the people isn't that bad as what I thought. It's beyond words that I could really thank them.

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone is fighting a battle".

The best gift here is that I meet awesome people, throw away the bad ones aside... It isn't that bad as what I thought. (: & my expectation didn't disappoint me, I managed to hang on to my limit.

Bitter & sweet. It's time for getaway for me in 2 days time. (:

On the other side, I feel lost of what I'm going to do for 2months. What's next if I couldn't get into what I want... (there should always be a backup plan.)

2months can do up alot of things & not to just rot at home, hanging out. I'm finding something meaningful... or something that I could gain a different exposure in it.

My mind is just so fickle minded sometimes.

Ps: That angry bird cake was so cute! that was the first thing that appeared on my table desk during my last day of work from a Chef. (':

No comments: