Saturday, February 18, 2012

Endurance.

Time flies so fast & nearing to end of Mar soon. As what I expected, the only close colleague of mine will be leaving in few days.

I just feel disappointed that time flies so fast, hoping to prolong the inevitable & by then, I just feel so empty & lonely. Yet, I need to hide the feeling of emptiness & sadness.

Fake. Everyone is.
It's not easy to call quit even though you have decided to.
I can't say it out when I see everyone is fighting a hard battle.

The only reason that I still stay is respect & look upon to her. I just got to endure a while more till it's over.

Who am I to complain so much?
Deep down my heart, I'm phobia to enter into the cold room, to listen to those disguise words. Yet I don't have a choice.
No one understand that I'm really scare & hatred overwhelm within me.

All I know is to endure it, till the right time has come. I don't wish to pick on or complain about anything.
I just need a hug to feel & hear me cry sliencely.

No comments: