Thursday, May 10, 2012

More than I expected

What I want is so much than I expected.

Starting on my training to prepare for 10k run in less than 3 weeks.
This isn't me as I hardly even do exercise or run. :(
10k isn't that easy for a beginner. At first, I didn't know 10k is equivalent to about 25 rounds of stadium track.
Was shocked to hear that, but it's too late & I only have to look forward for the run.

This is what I read which I think is inspiring:

"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympia 

Time is short. 3 weeks of training isn't enough, but I guess I'm gonna do my best.
Hopefully, I will not be distracted by other stuffs or keep a balance.

At the same time, hunting for job so that I could have some income. I just couldn't let myself for a rest- like human nature; people are greedy, asking for more.
If everything goes with what I want, it will almost occupy my time between training & work.

No comments: